Active Healing Physiotherapy
Tel: (02) 9904 6411
Level 2, Suite 202,
3-9 Spring St Chatswood 2067
Active Healing Physiotherapy (Chatswood Physiotherapy) is located at Level 2, Suite 202, 3-9 Spring Street Chatswood NSW 2067. At Active Healing Physiotherapy (Chatswood Physiotherapy), we pride ourselves in providing up-to-date physiotherapy services in Chatswood and the North Shore area of Sydney. We are conveniently located opposite Westfield Chatswood and within 5 minutes walking distance from Chatswood train station. At Chatswood Physiotherapy the treatment we provide can help in the recovery, prevention and maintenance of injuries by promoting healing and minimising pain and stiffness. Our Physiotherapist here in Chatswood specialises in Clinical Pilates and is the only practitioner in the area with this specialisation. At Chatswood Physiotherapy we offer clinical pilates which is an individual tailored exercise program. Clinical pilates is a system of specific exercises that targets the main cause of an injury and is used in conjunction with our standard physiotherapy treatment to enhance the healing process and reduces pain and stiffness. Clinical Pilates at Chatswood Physiotherapy is different to fitness pilates as it targets the cause of your injury and it is used as a therapeutic tool not a generic way to improve fitness. Our expert physiotherapist will assess your function to find what you can and cannot do and what caused your pain, and then based on the assessment findings we use specialised equipment such as Clinical Reformer and Trapeze table to target your problem areas to improve the function and flexibility which ultimately reduces your pain. How Clinical Pilates can help you:
- Corrects poor biomechanics and helps with overall better function
- Reduces your pain and improves flexibility
- Targets the underlying cause of your injury not just the symptoms
- Improves motor control which leads to better balance and posture
- We also offer group clinical pilates sessions of up to 4 people.
- We accept all health funds and we are member’s choice providers of BUPA, Medibank Private and HCF (more for muscles program) health funds, so those members will have less out of pocket expenses.
Please do not hesitate to contact us on: (02) 9904 6411 for an appointment.